Predictive maintenance (yellow area on the diagram) is performed using sensors to understand the state of wear level of electromechanical equipment, while precision maintenance (green area on the diagram) involves acting to eliminate the causes of failures.
For example, it is worth running precision lubrication (7 on the diagram) on bearings (using ultrasound or vibration analysis) to avoid over-lubrication which will also soon damage the bearings.
• Selection and supply of appropriate equipment for assets that you choose to monitor we offer you.
• Staff training at your facility. We also organize an annual, four-day LEVEL I Certified ultrasound course.
• Measurement – diagnosis and rehabilitation services if you so require.
• Vibration analysis.
• Electrical current analysis.
• Analysis of engine liquids (refrigerants, lubricants, fuels).
• Conventional size measurements (pressure, temperature, current, speed, etc. with any 0-10V, 4-20mA sensor).
The areas of application covered are summarized:
• Detection of gas leaks.
• Electrical inspections (electrical panels and lines).
• Mechanical inspections (bearings, shaft systems, drive transmissions, covers sealing, lubrication, valves, steam systems).
• Thermodynamic analysis (reciprocating / rotating machines).
• Compressed air leaks cause significant cost savings.
• Also, hazardous / harming to the atmosphere gases and electrical malfunctions have a significant impact on hygiene, safety and environmental footprint.
• Mechanical and thermodynamic malfunctions are key factors in operating costs increase by reducing equipment availability. If we can diagnose early and correct malfunctions, we will increase profitability.
• We have implemented an unprecedented experience of merging all the above available technologies into one platform and operating system.
• The ability to use portable devices and permanently installed sensors.
• The user has a complete picture of their equipment measurements on a screen.
• No longer separate software for each technology.
• There is also the possibility of visual inspection integration, as well as interconnection with Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) or Key Performance Indicator software (KPI’s) if you have.
• Sensors and measuring devices
We supply and support sensors and measuring devices of branded manufacturers.
We developed a cloud platform, MECHBASE® to store and process measurements.
We incorporate intelligent statistical alarms to cover cases of speed changing and machine load.
Alarms can be reported to any means at will.
We can obtain data for platform integration from devices with known industrial protocols (MODBUS, OPC-UA).
• Data acquisition devices
We manufacture an extremely simple and user-friendly (and from low-skilled staff) portable data acquisition device.
We use smartphone as a Human Machine Interface to guide the user, including photos and instructions for performing measurements / inspections. We can also incorporate a low-cost branded thermal camera into it. Measurements / visual inspections can also be performed without the existence of a wireless network. Once the device is connected to the network, all data uploads to the cloud.
• We also carry out “key turn” full permanent installations.
Use the devices you have. In conjunction with our proposed approach (instructions will be included on how to perform the measurements) in order to insert the measurements where they are performed. Once the smartphone is on a wireless network, all measurements are automatically available for monitoring on the platform.
The proposed approach has been developed based on trends that appear to dominate in the coming years, it is based on simplicity, speed, ease of use and integration of many diagnostic technologies into a single operating environment.
You can set up a diagnostic maintenance plan as described above and use the equipment you already have for troubleshooting or even repairing difficult cases.
For all our systems we offer installation of measurement points, training and installation for the permanently installed systems.
For the portable systems we also provide a loan service.
The software operates on the cloud, but it can also be installed on premise.
We are interested in the security of your network.
Regarding the portable systems, the smartphone used for the measurements and their synchronization are not personal. They are part of the system. Those devices are from branded manufacturers, with the latest security updates and contains only our own software or affiliate tested software. This ensures that the device does not pose a risk to the rest of the network.
Similar protocols are followed with our permanently installed systems. Their operating system contains the latest security updates and communicates only with our or your partner server (CMMS, ERP) when required.
Upon request we can install a wireless network for application-only use or even implement a GSM solution.
We visit you and show you all the possibilities in your equipment. Alternatively, we have designed a demonstration room in our facilities which includes a series of fixed assets (pumps, fans, compressors, electrical equipment, pneumatic system, steam boiler / steam traps) to enable realistic evaluation.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.