ARPEDON pays special attention and respect to the protection of the personal data of people that trade with the company.
ARPEDON is responsible for the website www.arpedon.com, which is the company’s website. The personal data you provide to us at your registration (email address only) to send you our newsletter, are processed and kept under our responsibility. In addition, any other personal data you fill in on our site to contact you is also processed and kept under our responsibility.
This Policy and its Terms may be updated at regular intervals and should therefore be regularly updated and checked for any changes.
1. What are personal data?
The term “personal data”, as used in this Policy, refers to information of natural persons, whether individuals or professionals, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., which can be used to identify a customer or visitor to the site, hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data or Data”.
2. What is the Processing of Personal Data?
Processing of Personal Data is the collection, registration, organization, storage, adaptation, modification, retrieval, search of information, use, transmission to third parties, dissemination, association, combination, restriction, deletion and destruction of Personal Data of individuals.
3. How do we collect your data?
We collect information about you, among others, in the following cases:
- When you contact us directly through our call center or our website to request information about the products or services we offer.
- If you purchase a product or service directly from us through our employees who will contact you by telephone or visit your site or through our headquarters located at 80 Ionias Avenue, 174 56 Alimos, Athens.
- If you respond to our actions for direct marketing, e.g. by completing a response card or by entering your data online on our website.
- If your personal data is passed on to us by other third parties.
- Occasionally, by third parties, who may lawfully disclose to you or to whose records we may lawfully access.
- If you provide personal data on behalf of a third party, you should ensure that the third party has previously become aware of this Policy.
- If you are under 16, you should not provide us with any information for you unless you have the consent of the person in charge of your parenting.
- Please help us to keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes to your personal data.
4. What kind of personal data do we collect about you?
The following categories of data relating to you may be collected and further processed through the various services and media described in this Policy:
- Communication data ► e.g. name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, fax.
- Sales and Service Information ► Purchase, customer ID, contract numbers, support and repair services, including complaints and claims.
5. For what purpose do we process your data?
Customer Support - Marketing - Sales - We collect your data when selling goods from our physical store or through our sales agents or to support our customers after purchasing a product from our company. In addition, we collect your data and in particular only the email from our website www.arpedon.com, solely for the periodic sending of newsletters for products, services, projects and the course of our company.
6. What is the legal basis for processing your Data from the Company?
7. What are the recipients of your Data?
The recipients of the Data are the absolutely necessary staff of the company, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality. We may share or disclose your data when you have explicitly requested it or when required by law.
8. How do we ensure that Executives respect your Personal Data?
Executives have agreed and contractually contracted with the Company:
- to keep confidentiality,
- not to send data to third parties without the Company’s permission,
- to take appropriate security measures,
- comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data, in particular the GDPR Regulation.
9. Do We Ship Your Data Abroad?
We do not send your data outside the European Union (EU). Your Personal Data is stored and processed only within the EU.
10. How long do we store your Data and when do we delete it?
The data provided by you will be retained / stored by us only for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose for which you have communicated your data to us and in compliance with the applicable laws.
The Data collected by Cookies, we delete them in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
We restrict access to your data to those who need to use it for that purpose.
11. Is Your Data Safe?
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data. We have taken appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect your Data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing.
We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to ensure the secure exchange of data between your web site and your browser.
These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
The processing of your Data in any way is only permitted by our authorized persons, employees and associates solely for the purposes stated above.
12. What are your rights as a data subject and can you exercise them?
A. You have access to your personal data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your Data. If we process your Data, you can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the kind of Data you observe, who we give it, how long we store it, whether it is automated to make decisions, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deleting data, limiting the processing and submitting a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
B. You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data.
If you find that there is an error in your Data you can apply to correct it
C. You have the right to delete / the right to oblivion.
You may ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above-mentioned processing purposes or you wish to withdraw your consent if this is the only legal basis.
D. You have the right to transfer your Data.
You may ask us to receive in a readable form the Data you have provided or ask us to forward it to another controller.
E. You have the right to restrict your processing.
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your Data for as long as possible
F. You have the right to object to the processing of your Data.
You may oppose the processing of your Data or obtain your consent, and we will stop processing your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that override your right.
13. How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to contact for any matter concerning the processing of your Data and the exercise of your rights, you may contact the Company’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address: 80 Ionias Street, Alimos, 17456, or email address email@example.com.
14. When do we respond to your requests?
We will respond to your requests free of charge, without delay, and in any case within (1) one month after we receive your request. However, if your request is complex or there are a large number of your requests, we will notify you within one month if we need to take another two (2) months extension within which we will respond to you.
If your claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive due in particular to their recurring nature, the company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or executing the requested action or refusing to respond to the request .
15. Where can you address the evolution of your requests?
For more information, please contact the Company’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address: 80 Ionias Street, Alimos, 17456, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Do we use automated decision making / including profile training when processing your Data?
We do not make decisions, nor do we make profiling, based on the automated processing of your Data. We use “cookies” on our website www.arpedon.com, always after your information and consent
17. What is the applicable law when processing your Data from us?
We process your Data in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 / EU and in general the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
18. Where can you appeal if we violate applicable law on the protection of Personal Data?
You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (post office Kifissias 1- 3, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. 2106475600, e-mail email@example.com) if you believe that your processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
19. How will you be informed of any changes to this Policy?
We will update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are any significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Personal Information, we will notify you either by posting a notice at a prominent point before the changes take effect or in any other appropriate manner. We encourage you to read this Policy at regular intervals to know how your Data is protected. The Company is the Data Processor responsible for processing. Our address is: 80 Ionias Avenue, Alimos 17456, Athens The email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.